Friday, November 2, 2007

Aunt Bonnie By:S. True

Aunt Bonnie


Every summer I see a special person. It is my Bonnie. We call her Aunt Bonnie. Every time I see her and I know she is coming until 9:00, I wait for her at the door all day and all night. I’ve known my aunt Bonnie since Iwas three years old .
SoI had her as a preschool teacher. My school was in Madison Maine. When my sister was born she would take me and we would go to Mc Donald's.
She was always there to help my mom and dad. When my mom would work she always would take us

But she lives far away in Florida. Yet every time I see herI feel very excited and at the same time very jumpy inside. She goes to Skowhegan but I do not get to see her. She has a camp in Skowhegan. But now I do not get to see her there either.
I have not seen her in about three years because we moved to Casco, Maine she goes to Skwohegan and we do not go there any more. Plus she lives in Florida. I miss her and she is very nice to me. But most of all I miss her smooth cold hands on my face.

Plus her big bear hug. Every time I see her she always is very, very active and wants to play with us. I remember when I was four years old. I was in the grocery store and my sister Chandler was two years old and there was a cart of ice cream and my sister and i took one. My sister spilled it all over me and I screamed and drooped my ice cream and cried. My sister started laughing. My Bonnie covered her head with her hands knew one thing. EMBARRASSED! But I was still crying by the cart. Yet my sister was still laghing.HeHeHe!In grief Isaid HaHa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like when you said i like when she put her cold hands on my face. I love it. Good job.
Sam

Anonymous said...

You make the reader know just how special Aunt Bonnie is to you! Great ending!