Friday, November 2, 2007

having fun by z. Nein

having fun

Me and Denny jumped the hill in front of my house.
then uncle John tried but he spun up the hill. because he does not have a picked track,little metal spikes that you put in your track so you don’t spin on the ice. we jumped so high we laid on a tree and Denny Brooke his spasin. “asomsom denny you jumped”. “sweet John you spun” the track. and then we went to the naples pit and we did tries, like wheels back flips, burnout a burnout is when you go fast and hit the brake. I have a Moto ski 295 twin with picks and Denny has a skidoo femora STX 583 and John has a Polaris indy 400. mine is the fastest.
I race Denny and John and I always win. my moto ski 295 twin can go 185mph and Denny skidoo STX can go 172mph and John Polaris can go 95mph. we where doing all this in one day from 2:00am to 1:00 am ole stopping when a hand hunt,or was cold, got sick...

ch1
the 4 wheels

I went to uncle Denny house and then we went and pike Joel,dad. we rod the 4 wheels. we rod the wheels at the casco pit. Denny got suck in a 4 feet deep mud hole.
I pulled Denny out of the mud hole with the best wish in the world.
then we where at the casco pit. we did tricks like wheels,backfilps and burnout. A burnout is when you go fast and hit the brakes. I have a suzui vision 500 4wd manual. Denny has a Polaris sportsman 335. I have the better of the to. my suzui vision 500 4wd manual has the best which in the world on it .
then we went to Joel’s house and he went for a ride to my house. Joel lives in west port Island and Denny lives in casco and I live in naples.



CH 2

I was riding my dritbike with Denny and Joel. I have a Yamaha 200 6 speed, Denny has a mako 450rf, Joel has a Yamaha 450f my Yamaha is the fastest. we ride on the trail it is fun. we ride for at lest 3 hours every time we get on ower dritbikes on the trail and around my house.
but if I ride on the trail Ican’t go vary far so I don’t get lost.

CH 3

I have a buell 1000 extra speed and denny has a Yamaha fz1 1000 and Dad has a Kawasaki z114. mine is the fastest.
It is so so so fun because I can not got in trouble of riding on the road because Denny is a police office. we ride from my house to Denny’s house we go back and forth. we phll wheels and go 175 mph.

my buell can go 185mph, Denny yahma can go 175 mph Dad’s Kawasaki can go 165 mph. I have a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Zach's Mom said...

Zach you did an awesome job!! I am so very proud of you...this turned out to be a great chapter story...keep up the great work bud.....Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

You certainly let the reader know how much you love riding fast. Be careful!