Friday, November 2, 2007

The Scream by:L.kenison

The Scream

A huge hill stood be for me I was at Roz’s house. I went down the hill and the name of it is the Lomaboob Hill and oh my gosh it was fun and scary at the same time because it is like going strate up and down ,I won t to stay there all day when I noticed Roz was gone.
I heard a scream and I saw her she was down near an old mail box and I slid down and said “What is wrong’’ and she did not move, not one little thing and she did not say anything.
Then a few minutes later she said “I saw some thing move.’’ I said “come on I am right here so don’t be scared’’ . Then we ran up the Lomaboob Hill .
In the end, the thing was just Hiram looking for a squirrel.Hirum is Roz’s dog and he is a bullmastif.
Hiram ran after us. It was the best day ever.


THE End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your story is GREAT

Anonymous said...

When Roz didn't answer you, I didn't know what to think!!