Friday, November 2, 2007

The Consert At The CivicCenter by A.B.

t h e c i v i c c e n t e r


I went to the Civic Center. We sat down and we saw Taylor Swiff. She had a cool guitar. I only liked two of her songs. I went and then and now I like more. when she was done the curtains came down.And said Rodney akins i thoght all of his songs he was a c ool cowboy he sang this song called these are
my people this is where i came from i like that song alot then the intercom.said 5 4 3 2 1 then the curtins came down and there was green all over the place we lisend to a cople more songs and we went to go to the bathrooms then got a drink .My grampy said the shirts were geting packed in boxes so we went and got a shirt my sister got one to. I liked mine better i dint say anything. We went back to the show.I cont belive I saw Brad Praisly. I like the song check me for ticks.I saw this cowgirl that had a sign that said check me for ticks. I loved the song mud on tires. I got out of my seat and danced i like it so much.
Brad Praisly .He was done so we went to the truck .we were so tierd that me and Addie fell a sleep.

2 comments:

Mrs. Arbour said...

I love how you announce the star, using a countdown like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I thought that was powerful description.

Anonymous said...

I love how you said 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,. It is very good descriptive.