Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas Eve By:S.Young

Christmas Eve
It was Christmas Eve. There was only one, slight inch of snow. This is when it all started.....
My Mom was not home, but my Dad was. My dogs were outside and they were not hooked up, but they usually are hooked up. I was watching them.
They were wandering around the picnic table. They were being so good. I went in the house to go get them a treat. The treats were in the pantry. I got the treats and went back outside to give them their treats.
I walked out the door and they were GONE!!! I went to go tell my Dad. We started running around the house. I went in the house to go see if they followed me in but they were not there either.
Rosie and Daisy look very different. Daisy is a tannish, brownish, whitish, color. She is very timid. When you come up to her she will duck down. Daisy is also the runt of the litter.
Rosie is very naughty. She is the alpha dog. She looks over Daisy. She is very cuddly. She is a very dark brownish, tannish, color. Rosie and Daisy are Pug dogs.
I could feel my heart pounding. We got in my Dad’s truck. We rode down to the campground and walked around but they were not there either.
We went back to my house. I did not want to tell my Mom because I did not want my Mom to be mad at me. But my Dad told me to call her to tell her what was going on. My Mom and Dad were not disappointed because they knew that I did not mean to.
I ran into the house. I went in the computer room and there they stood, my dogs, Rosie and Daisy. I looked out the door and I saw a sparkle in the sky. I yelled to my Dad and said, “ Rosie and Daisy are in the house”!!! I thought, “ Santa brought then back and it was true he did.” I was so so excited.
Then my Mom got home and she was happy that we found Rosie and Daisy. Rosie and Daisy had to get a bath. Rosie and Daisy were so happy and they were so so spoiled that night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how you said that daisy was very timid.nice job i love it

Anonymous said...

to make your story loger who is santa
z.Nein

Anonymous said...

dear sammie i love your story somuch i dont no what to say by Audrey Blais

Anonymous said...

You really bring the reader into your story. Your describe your dogs so well, I could picture them in my mind!

Anonymous said...

Sammie, you did very well on your story! You have lots of details. I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

What an interesting story with great detail. That must of been you best Christmas present ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Samantha - what a great story - you did fantastic - we love you - Nana and Papa