Friday, November 2, 2007

My Story By M Wildey

My story

My dad said go ahead I could finally get my ears pierced.
I could fell the fear rushing in me and the happiness that ran about me. I got on the chair because my sister was to scared to go first. I picked out my earrings. The lady that was going pierce my ears got the earring in the handheld machine. The handheld machine got closer and closer. I could feel the joy rush in me and the pain. I could feel it. It was almost touching my ear. I was going to get my ears pierced. I was really going to get my ears pierced!
It was all rushing in my head too fast that I forgot that the handheld machine was getting closer- and BOOM just like that one earring was in. I barely let out a ouch but I did. She went over to my other side and she did it again, but this time I was more alert.
It was over. The fun was all over. My fear started to go away. But my happiness-that's a different story my happiness just stayed.
But my ears hurt a little, but since I got my ears pierced I was happy.

3 comments:

kaydee said...

MW
Well done! Your story really focuses in on the small moment of getting your ears pierced and the mixed emotions that go with this event. I like how you let the reader know that you felt the pain before the ear piercing machine actually touched your ear!

Anonymous said...

Reading your story, I was reminded of when I got my ears pierced. I
could feel your fear and excitement!

Anonymous said...

I love how you said BOOM!! I love it so much. Your friend Sam!!