Friday, November 2, 2007

The Football Game By;J.Williams

The Football Game
Last night I had a football game. We played the Jets. I am on the reseiving team. The Jets kicked off Nick got the ball and ran. He got pretty far when they tackled him. The starting offense came in I am on the starting offense.
The play is 36 option. I ran the ball. the play is halfback pass I threw the ball for a twenty yard pass. The next play is 16 option the QB ran the ball and got a touchdown. We got the extra point. The kickoff team came in I am the kicker.
I kicked the ball and ran down the field with every body else. I made the tackle. The play was pretty much the same as 16 option the QB ran the ball and got a touchdown. Thay kicked the 2 extra points.
The Jets kicked off this time Damon got the ball and got tackled as soon as he got up.the starting offense came in. Nick fumbled the ball and the Jets got it.
The deffense came in. The Jets kicked the 2 extra points excpet they missed The Jets kicked and I got the ball and ran 40 yards and and got tackled. We started with a pass and missed. We did a different play and lost against the Jets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great story it cool I like the ending

I think you sould not of said you lost


G.S.

Anonymous said...

Jordon hi I love the story and I like how u add QB
L.Kenison