Friday, November 2, 2007

The Percfet Sleepover By:T. Dodgens

My Perfect Sleep Over

One Saturday we had to go to Rose Snow’s house because our mom had to go to BORING WORK. It was so FUN. Then our mom’s car came and rewind the FUN Game .”She said” GET IN! Ask if ZOE could sleepover tonight! She said,” okay!
“Only if it is okay with Zoe’s mom.” She said “,Yes”.
Me and Zoe screamed “, Ahhhhhhhhh! Zoe went in and packed her bag for my sleepover.Me and Zoe sadi the perfect sleepover.My mom”, said That’s enough you tow.We did it again when we got and then we sneaked food from in the kitchen for MINEand ZOE’S sleepover.
Me and Zoe were so excitedabout the sleepover. Zoe and I were playing Zoe said what was that noise? You don’t ahve to worry about anything mom came back from teh store. Mom yelled”, Were going to the store.” me and Zoe andI said can we come? She said,” Yes! We could come with her to the store.” We got two webkins. I named it PONY and MARY. I got one girl and one boy . Zoe got tow girls.Me and Zoe felt reel good to go to sleep and play iwth our new webkinz.

2 comments:

Ms. Bartlett said...

T. Dodgens,
It sounds like you had a very exciting time. Sleep-overs are so much fun. Nice job.
Sincerly,
Ms. Bartlett

Anonymous said...

Your writing let the reader know how much you love sleepovers!