Friday, November 2, 2007

When I Played By;G.Sanborn

When I Played With Timmy


Sunday I called Timmy over he asked his dad. He said yes Timmy brought a football. We played pass. We did 44 blast 35, 45 ,25, 22, 23, 34 screen lots of other plays.
I said, “Timmy,what is favorite play in football.”
He said, “the 44 blast and passes.”
“Me too! Do you think that we can beat you?” I asked.
“In football maybe you can maybe you can’t go easy on us. No thank you,” Timmy boasted.
“I like when we face you it’s fun but it can hurt really bad is best tackler on the Jets maybe Jordan not the Jordan in your class I know that. Jordan on the jets not the Jordan on the pats. In practice Jordan is number 15 in games number 20 I love to play football it is so fun.”
“me too,” Timmy said.
“What time is it? Uh... don’t care.” My mom came out and said it is time to bring Timmy home
“Ok,” we yelled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garredd maybe you can reread your story and make it sound a little better and it will make more sense.
J.W

kaydee said...

Dear GS,

Loved the dialog! Especially liked how you used words like "boasted" and "yelled" instead of said.
kaydee

Anonymous said...

Dialog always adds to a story!