Friday, November 2, 2007

The Night By:N.Decarlo

The Night


Once in South portland it was midnight and me my best friend and my cousin Jake were having a sleep over. And we walked all the streets and my sister was out too and we could not find her. and we saw this kid and I said, “hi.” He made a creepy face at me.
And then we walked to the beach and we saw two drunk men and the were saying sweras to us and he said,” you should get home .”
I said “Ok. Then we had to walk home it waws really scary. We were panicking and then a light kept on blinking and then it went completely out.
When we were half way there we heard chip munks climbing on trees. So then we were home! We were really glad and then we went to bed.

the end

2 comments:

kaydee said...

ND-
I like your description of your walk home-I can see the blinking street light and hear the chipmunks climbing the trees!

Anonymous said...

You must have been so scared! You included details that scared me!