Friday, November 2, 2007

The Scary Halloween By: B. May

The scary Halloween

On Halloween I was trick or treating with my cousin . She was a super girl and I was a hula girl we saw a scary dodo and he grabbed me. I was crying and screaming my cousin punched him out I was crying and screaming aboult that too. My My couen stopped because i was fliping out.
We went too my house. My mom had been worried
she could NOT eat or drink. We told her what happen then she flipped out so we watched Hocus Pocus and
I fill asleep My mom made me supper and my causin
supper too.
My cousin’s boyfreind showed up... He had a black eye my couin Brittany asked want happen It turns out that my cousin had beten up him She felt sorry and up set she felt soso bad. You have no idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how you said what you were doing but maybe check your spelling and what is a dodo?

Anonymous said...

good job honney love mom and dad