Friday, November 2, 2007

The Scary Goweey Camping Nitemare By: T. Hunt

A Scary Gooey Camping NIghtmare

It was FRIDAY Time for a scare! We went camping and got all the stuff ready for tonight. after Kamren an Carley showed up we told them there was a monster out in the woods. They said ok we will see later well later Suit of the camper and went in to the woods I came out they were scared to death then chased after them to scare them even more then I left and got my cuzin Tyler
We came back we both scared them out of there pants . well next moring I said how about we go play mini golf so we did on are was Isaid I had my favorite stick back at the camp so I went back. Then i got the green monster suit on they saw me so they ran back so I ran back into the camper and got un dressed ran out and I said to them We will have to see it next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked how you said get ready for a scar

Anonymous said...

Sounds scary! What was the gooey part?